Some of you might know it, a childhood dessert, a chocolate cream dessert, la danette! I remember the advertising on TV « on se lève tous pour danette » (we all stnd up for danette). My mother was not the kind’s one that used to buy dessert or this kind of yogurt. According to her it was too full of chemical products! She might be right. I never bought or buy some either. I took that from her. She was also very proud that at 3 or 4 years old I did not know about candies. I was looking at them at the baker’s who proposed her that I take some and she proudly answered « she does not know what it is! ».
Now, I am doing almost the same. I never (really occasionally I admit) buy candies or cookies… I am trying to my best to prepare it myself.
This cream is easy to do and take no time. I did it on saturday night and the night after no more petits pots de creme were left! You can use just milk or do like I did half whole milk half coconut milk!
Eggless cream with cocoa and coconut milk
- 250 ml whole milk
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 50 g unsweetened cocoa
- 80 g soft brown sugar
- 50 ml liquid cream
- 20 g cornstarch
- Pour all ingredients into a saucepan. Whisk.
- Bring to low heat andwhisk continuously until it thickens.
- Pour immediately into yogurt jars. Keep refrigerated once the cream has cooled.
Crème sans oeufs au cacao et lait de coco
- 250 ml de lait entier
- 250 ml de lait de coco
- 50 g de cacao amer
- 80 g de sucre de canne doux
- 50 ml de crème fraiche liquide
- 20 g de maizena
- Verser tous les ingrédients dans une casserole. Fouetter.
- Porter à feu doux et fouetter le mélange sans interruption jusqu’à ce qu’il épaississe.
- Verser immédiatement dans des petits pots à yaourt. Réserver au frais dès que la crème a refroidi.
Crema di cacao e latte di cocco senza uova
- 250 ml di latte intero
- 250 ml di latte di cocco
- 50 g di cacao amaro
- 80 g di zucchero di canna
- 50 ml di panna liquida
- 20 g di maizena
- Versare tutti gli ingredienti in una pentola. Mescolare.
- Portare a fuoco basso e mescolare continuamente il composto fino a quando si addensa.
- Versare subito in vasetti di yogurt. Conservare in frigo una volta che la crema si è raffreddata.