Mon pauvre petit bonhomme.
My poor little boy… you have no idea how difficult it is for him to go to school! Not that he does not like it at all. He has fun, he draws, plays outside, even eats over there (well actually not this week, he does not want to eat there, he wants to eat with his mom). But leaving the house, his home, his parents, his sister, his safety world, it is tough for a little boy. I love to go pick him up, all the kids are seating in the classroom, checking at the entrance door after their mums to arrive. His smiling face, his arms around him, almost struggling me:
« Mamaaaan, tu es venue me chercher »
and he is repeating (all day long):
« Tu viens me chercher???!! Tu es venue me chercher! Faut pas pleurer, hein maman, faut pas pleurer » (You come get me ???!! You came to take me! I should not cry, huh Mom, I should not cry)
But this morning, we went just the two of us. He wanted to take his biberon and I told him he could not, so he asked to go. And in the lift he was looking at the floor, desperately holding back his tears probably thinking « faut pas pleurer, hein maman, faut pas pleurer… » So I took up him in my arms up to the car. We went to school, to his classroom, he was still holding back his tears. I said goodbye to him « allez bonhomme on se voit toute à l’heure » (come on little man we’ll see each other really soon). He said goodbye through the window, put his bag on the table where all the kids leave their backpacks and dryed his tears.
Mon pauvre bonhomme…
I came back at home, and I prepared that cake thinking about my little boy, mon bonhomme. I should have wait to bake it with him. He loves baking, adding the flour, sugar, breaking the eggs, grabbing some butter with his finger « attends je goute, juste une fois » (wait I taste, only once!…but he always taste more than once). The cake was baked, it cooked, Joséphine was taking her lunch, the phone rang: « you have to come pick up Giacomo, he does not want to eat at school, he is desperately asking after you ».
- 2 eggs
- 250 g of milk
- 250 g sugar
- 200 g wholemeal flour
- 50 g of quinoa flour
- 2 tbsp. baking powder
- 125 g melted salted butter
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon powder
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- In a bowl sift flour, add sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Beat eggs with milk. Pour into bowl and mix well.
- Add melted butter and mix.
- In a baking dish, pour the mixture.
- Combine remaining sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle the cake with this mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool the cake in the oven.
- Unmold and cut into squares before serving.
Gateau à la cannelle
- 2 oeufs
- 250 g de lait
- 250 g de sucre
- 200 g de farine intégrale
- 50 g de farine de quinoa
- 2 c. à s. de levure chimique
- 125 g de beurre demi sel fondu
- 2 c. à. s. de cannelle en poudre
Pour la finition
- 1 c. à s. de sucre brun
- 1 c. à s. de cannelle en poudre
- Préchauffer le four à 180°C.
- Dans un saladier tamiser les farines, ajouter le sucre, la levure et la cannelle.
- Battre les oeufs avec le lait. Verser dans le saladier et bien mélanger.
- Ajouter le beurre fondu et mélanger.
- Dans un plat à gratin verser le mélange.
- Mélanger le sucre et la cannelle restant. Saupoudrer le gateau de ce mélange.
- Enfourner pour 30 minutes.
- Laisser refroidir le gateau dans le four.
- Démouler et couper en carrés au moment de servir.
Torta di cannella
- 2 uova
- 250 g di latte
- 250 g di zucchero
- 200 g di farina integrale
- 50 g di farina di quinoa
- 2 cucchiai lievito in polvere
- 125 g di burro salato fuso
- 2 cucchiai cannella macinata
Per la finitura
- 1 cucchiaino di cannella macinata
- 1 cucchiaino di zucchero di canna
- Preriscaldare il forno a 180 ° C.
- In una terrina setacciare la farina, aggiungere lo zucchero, il lievito e la cannella.
- Sbattere le uova con il latte. Versare nella ciotola e mescolate bene.
- Aggiungere il burro fuso e mescolare.
- In una teglia, versare il composto.
- Unire lo zucchero e la cannella rimanente. Cospargete la torta con questa miscela.
- Cuocere in forno per 30 minuti.
- Raffreddare la torta in forno.
- Sformare e tagliare a quadrati prima di servire.