In a blog the most attractive thing is for sure pictures then recipes. Having a good camera is an advantage too (thank to A.) and a good light (the one at sunset in Roma is the best one). But it is always the same problem for me: pictures of main dish, salty plates. I just lack of creativity, inspiration. But I have to learn and put something else that dessert, macarons or whatsoever in my blog. Maybe you gonna think that the picture of my pie is not that nice because my pie is not that nice either I have to admit…YES!
This pie has a « long » story and brought me back so many souvenirs. I used to do it in Liège, from far I remembered 12 years ago. I had that small appartment, so 60′s so cosy, with a small terrace, and good memories. My friend I. used to come over quite often, we ate either that pie (souvenir from one night) or some good cheese with good wine, sometimes even Very good wine. Once we even bought really nice (end expensive) glasses to drink a delicious wine! just for the occasion! that with the music from the B.O. « Until the end of the world » and quite often REM!
Today it’s the same pie, different but charming little parts of me (my kids), different wine, glasses and music (as an example Jack got the same vice than me, that is when he likes a song he listens to it 5, 10, 15 times long…That is the Manamana from the Muppets! « encooore maman!! »). We ate it lately with my other friend L. (the recipe as you asked it for piccola!).
Sweet peppers and mustard pie
- puff pastry
- 2 sweet peppers (red and orange)
- 6 teasp of moutarde à l’ancienne (the one with the seeds inside)
- 60 ml of cream
- emmental cheese
- Warm up the oven at 180°C.
- Wash the sweet peppers and slice it (0.5 cm thickness)
- Slice the emmental cheese (2-3 mm thickness)
- Roll out the pasta on 4-5 mm thickness.
- Mix the mustard and cream together and pour it on the pasta
- Cover it with some slice of emmental, then sweet peppers and pieces of mozzarella.
- Put in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Tarte moutarde et poivrons
- 1 rouleau de pate feuilletée
- 2 poivrons (rouge et orange)
- 6 c. à c. de moutarde à l’ancienne
- 60 ml de crème liquide
- Préchauffer le four à 180°C.
- Nettoyer les poivrons et les couper en lanières de 0.5 cm d’épaisseur
- Couper finement l’emmental (2-3 mm d’épaisseur)
- Etaler la pate sur 4-5 mm d’épaisseur.
- Mélanger la moutarde et la crème ensemble et répartir sur la pate.
- Couvrir avec l’emmental, puis les poivrons et enfin de morceaux de mozzarella.
- Enfourner pour 20-25 minutes.
Torta al senape e peperoni dolci
- pasta sfogliata
- 2 peperoni (arancio e rosso)
- 6 cucchiaini di senape (moutarde à l’ancienne)
- 60 ml di panna liquida
- Riscaldare il forno a 180°C.
- Pulire i peperoni e tagliare a fette i peperoni (0.5 cm spessore)
- Tagliare a fette l’emmental (2-3 mm spessore)
- Stendere la pasta su un piatto da torta con uno spessore di circa 4/5 mm.
- Mischiare la senape con la panna e versare sopra la pasta.
- Coprire con l’emmental,poi i peperoni e finalmente con pezzi di mozzarella.
- Cuocere nel forno per circa 20-25 minuti.